Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Howard Stern audience versus not washing your hands after using the toilet.

I listen to Howard Stern. Maybe you do, maybe you do not. I wash my hands after using the toilet and also before directly handling food. Maybe you do, maybe you do not. I am sure there are as many people that refrain from washing their hands after using the toilet as there are people that find Howard entertaining. The broadcast industry has their statistics on audience, I base my statement on a lifetime of watching guys walk away from the toilet in the men’s room, wipe their hands through their hair and speed past the sink like they have no idea why it is taking up floor space in the men’s room.I flinch whenever I admit that I listen to Howard Stern. Why? Not because I think I am a freak for liking much of his humor. Are you a freak for not washing your hands? But I expect that you will tell me that I am disgusting for tolerating his work and finding it entertaining. Well, you are disgusting for not washing your hands!So, you see by my profile that I am a Howard Stern fan. What does that mean? Does that mean I think everything he does is great? Do you even refuse to wash your hands when you get feces on them and have to walk out of the restaurant bathroom and sit down to eat a burger?I bet we all have thresholds that we use to decide when our hands need washing and when to turn the station. Those thresholds just vary from person to person.If you people with dirty hands think I am a nut for expressing my objection to your hygiene guess how us Howard Stern Fans view those people who feel compelled to express their disapproval of the existence of the Howard Stern show?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home